In compliance with Spanish Directive 2009/136/CE, set out in 2nd section of article 22 of the Law of Information Society Services, following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for data protection, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use of our web.
Cookies are small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so the server retains the visit of that user later when he accesses again. This information does not reveal user´s identity, or any personal data, or access to the content stored on his PC, but it does allow our system to identify you as a user who has visited the web previously, visualized certain pages, etc. and also allows us to save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits made or specific pages visited.
The purpose of the cookies is to provide the user faster access to selected services.
Should the users not want cookies to be stored in their browsers or they prefer to receive information each time a cookie requests installation, users can set up their own browsing options. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
Cookies are always rejected;
The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept one of the following options:
Reject cookies from certain domains;
* Reject third party cookies;
* Accept cookies as non-permanent (deleted when the browser closes);
* Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
· Internet Explorer: Tools-> Internet Options-> privacy-> settings. For more information, see Microsoft Support or browser help.
· Firefox: Tools-> Options-> Privacy-> History-> custom configuration. For more information, see Mozilla Support or browser help.
· Chrome: Settings-> show advanced options-> Privacy-> content settings. For more information, you can check Google support or browser help.
· Safari: Preferences-> security. For more information, you can check Apple support or browser help.
With respect to third party cookies, we cannot be responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies that they include so the information we offer is always with reference to the Source.
Below we inform you in detail of the cookies that can be installed from our web site, depends on you to install all or just a few of them
This policy of cookies can be modified according to legislative requirements, regulations, or with the purpose of adapting this policy to the instructions dictated by the Spanish agency of data protection, so we recomend users to oversee the policy periodically.
When significant changes occur in this policy, users will be advised either via the Web or via email to registered users.