CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT TIMES:
Check-in: 16:00 – Check-out: 12:00
Subject to availability and prior confirmation, the schedule may be slightly modified to adapt to special circumstances of the guest.
We have no physical reception. It is necessary to contact the Lodging Officer to arrange to pick-up the keys. We therefore request confirmation of arrival time to organise the handover of keys.
It is possible to contact us during your stay to inform us of any issues. The contact phone numbers are as follows: +34 696 47 89 47 (Spanish) /+34 619 73 83 00 (English).
The cleaning service, as well as the changing of sheets and towels takes place every three days between 10:00h and 14:00h. (Any additional towels are available on request)
The cleaning service does not include kitchen utensils which are of the client’s responsibility.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGES
The guest will be responsible of the correct use of both of the bungalow and its content, ensuring that they are kept in the same condition as found. Any repair cost derived from any direct damage will be charged to the guests.
RESPECT FOR THE SURROUNDINGS AND OTHER GUESTS
The “Cabañas de Canide” is a peaceful location, and to ensure it remains this way, the following activities are not allowed, such as:
* Music or outside activity surpassing 00:00h
* Parties or any kind of celebration without previous confirmation and authorization by the establishment.
* The occupation by a larger number of guests (both adult and kids) than permitted. Should this occur, the guests must leave the lodging.
* Smoking within the lodgings. If you smoke outside, please make sure to put out the remains to avoid any fire risk.
* No towels or any clothing can be hung from the balconies, to respect all other guests. Inner towel hangers are provided inside the accommodation for this purpose.
* No pets are allowed within the lodgings. We can provide the contact details of a pet keeper (Juan Luis: 665 54 47 98) next to our establishment, although as it is external to our lodgings, we do not accept responsibility for any agreements between clients and the pet keeper.
RECOMMENDATIONs for an eco-responsible user:
· Water: This is a valuable resource and thus we must use it moderately.
· Do not let the tap run while washing, brushing your teeth, shaving or any similar activities. By doing so, a lot of water is being wasted without any good use.
· Be free to use the water needed to have a comfortable and pleasant stay, but keep in mind there is no need to waste it unnecessarily.
· Do not turn the heater on if you have the windows open.
· Turn off the lights if you are not using them.
· Do not use the toilet as a bin, please make use of the double discharge system of the cistern.
· Please make sure to use the waste containers correctly, which helps classify the rubbish.
· Once outside, do not throw any waste, rubbish or polluting elements.
LET US ALL TAKE CARE OF OUR ENVIRONMENT
We welcome any suggestions which could help us improve the quality of our service.